This week previous sponsors and winners of Stockport Business Awards, Platform 81, discuss their experiences of entering and winning the awards, and how it has had a massive impact on the business going forwards…
We are delighted to announce entries are now open for the 2021 awards. There are thirteen categories businesses can enter this year, it’s free to enter and multiple categories can be entered.
This year’s categories are:
- Business of the Year (up to £1m) sponsored by Mayfield Floors
- Business of the Year (£1-5m) sponsored by Gorvins Solictors
- Business of the Year (over £5m) sponsored by Clarke Nicklin Chartered Accountants
- Family Business of the Year sponsored by Clarke Nicklin Financial Planning
- Marketing Team of the Year sponsored by Marketing Stockport
- Best Digital/Creative Agency sponsored by Ashcroft Creative
- Best Not-for-Profit Organisation sponsored by Three Sixty
- The Innovation Award sponsored by SMBS & Stockport Economic Alliance
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award sponsored by Music Magpie
- Most Promising Young Business sponsored by Sage UK
- Employer of the Year sponsored by Business Growth Hub
- Taste of Stockport sponsored by Clarke Nicklin Chartered Accountants
- The Stockport Award sponsored by Clarke Nicklin Chartered Accountants
Entries will close at 5pm on Friday 28th May and judging will take place in June.
Managing Partner of Clarke Nicklin, Andrew Baggott, Commented
“We’re thrilled once again to be opening entries and celebrating 10 years of the Stockport Business Awards, each year we discover new business talent within the borough, which is fantastic. A lot of time and effort goes into the organisation and it’s all worth it on the night, we are looking forward to another successful year celebrating with Stockport’s finest.”
For more information and regular updates follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. For any other queries please contact: email@example.com
This weeks Sponsor Spotlight is The Business Growth Hub
The Business Growth Hub are a community of specialists that help businesses across Greater Manchester to realise their true potential. They support businesses at all stages of growth, and provide a variety of services that are mostly fully-funded, from one-to-one and peer-to-peer business support, to events, specialist programmes, funding and more.
Liam Connors, Stockport Account Manager for the Business Growth Hub, said: “We’re incredibly proud that we are taking the opportunity to celebrate the success of Stockport Businesses and sponsoring the Employer of the Year Award, we are looking forward to celebrating on the night.”