Entries for this year’s Stockport Business Awards are now closed. It’s now time for the judging panel to come together and decide who they believe should be the winners at this year’s awards. The shortlist will be released at the end of July and winners announced at the awards dinner on Thursday 10th October at Stockport Town Hall.
This year’s awards categories are:
- Business of the Year (over 5m) Sponsored by Handelsbanken
- Business of the Year (£1-5m) Sponsored by Gorvins Solicitors
- Business of the Year (up to £1m) Sponsored by Kast
- Most Promising Young Business – Grassroots Recruitment
- Rising Star Award – Sponsored by Damar Training
- Employer of the Year – Sponsored by Rowlinson Knitwear
- Family Business of the Year – Sponsored by Clarke Nicklin
- The Innovation & Enterprise Award – SMBC and Stockport Economic Alliance
- Best Creative/Design Agency Sponsored by Platform 81
- The Marketing Award – Sponsored by Marketing Stockport
- The Food & Drink Award – Sponsored by Ashcroft Creative
- Best Not-for-Profit Organisation – Sponsored by Clarke Nicklin Financial Planning
- Responsible Business Award – Sponsored by CDL
Andrew Baggott, Managing partner of Clarke Nicklin, commented “It’s been eight years that I have been reviewing entries into the Awards. When making the decision to set up the Awards all that time ago, I fully expected it to identify the excellent businesses we have here in Stockport, and eight years on I am still surprised and delighted at the vibrancy, variety and success we have in our borough. This means us judges are faced with difficult decisions every year; but that is part of what makes the Awards so interesting and exciting.”
Once the shortlist has been announced tickets will be available to purchase from organisers Clarke Nicklin.
The Stockport Business Awards will be supporting Stockport CP Society as charity partner at this year’s event. If you would like to donate a prize for the evenings raffle please contact email@example.com.
For more information about this year’s Stockport Business Awards contact firstname.lastname@example.org