The 2019 Stockport Business Awards, organised and founded by Clarke Nicklin Chartered Accountants, are now officially open for entry. This year there are 13 categories for businesses in the borough to apply for, businesses can apply for as many as they like and its free to enter. See below the full list of categories.
- Business of the Year (over £5m) Sponsored by Handelsbanken (Headline Sponsor)
- Business of the Year (£1-5m) Sponsored by Gorvins Solicitors (Headline Sponsor)
- Business of the Year (up to £1m) Sponsored by Kast Technology Solutions (Category Sponsor)
- Family Business of the year Sponsored by Clarke Nicklin Financial Planning (Organisers and Main Sponsors)
- The Marketing Award Sponsored by Marketing Stockport (Category Sponsor)
- Best Digital/Creative Agency Sponsored by Platform 81 (Category Sponsor)
- Best Not-for-Profit Organisation Sponsored by Clarke Nicklin (Organisers and Main Sponsors)
- The Innovation and Enterprise Award Sponsored by SMBC & Stockport Economic Alliance (Category Sponsor)
- Most Responsible Business Awards Sponsored by CDL (Category Sponsor)
- Most Promising Young Business Sponsored by Grassroots Recruitment (Category Sponsor)
- Employer of the Year Sponsored by Rowlinson Knitwear (Category Sponsor)
- Food & Drink Award Sponsored by Ashcroft Creative (Category Sponsor)
- Rising star award Sponsored by Damar Training (Category Sponsor)
To apply for any of this year’s awards click HERE where you can apply online. Entries will close on Friday 21st June 2019.
The Stockport Business Awards will take place on Thursday 10th October 2019 at Stockport Town Hall. For more information about this year’s Stockport Business Awards contact email@example.com