Main sponsors and organisers, Clarke Nicklin Chartered Accountants, hosted the launch of the Stockport Business Awards on Thursday 22nd March. The event was held at The Light Cinema in Stockport where attendees were treated to a screening of highlights from last year’s awards dinner, which was hosted by Jenny Powell at the iconic Stockport Town Hall.
The screening was followed by drinks and canapes provided by street food specialist Oh My Glaze, and then the opportunity to network with over 40 businesses from the Stockport area. The 12 categories were announced, along with the entry date which is Tuesday 3rd April.
Marketing Manager for Clarke Nicklin, Laura Frost, commented “It was great to see so many people attend the launch and networking evening, giving people a flavour of what’s in store for this year’s event on the 11th October.”
The categories for the 2018 Stockport Business Awards are:
- Business of the Year (over £5m)
- Business of the Year (£1-5m)
- Business of the Year (up to £1m)
- Most Promising Young Business
- Employer of the Year
- Business Person of the Year
- International Business of the Year
- Best Not-for-Profit Organisation
- The Innovation Award
- Best Creative/Design Agency
- Excellence in CSR
- Best Food & Drink Retailer
Application forms will be available to download from the website on Tuesday 3rd April.
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org